85g self raising flour
165g plain flour
1tsp bicarbonate of soda
pinch of salt
heaped tsp cinnamon
2 ripe bananas mashed
2 tbs heaped blueberries (i used frozen)
2 tbs apple sauce
1 tbs greek yogurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
FOR THE DRIZZLE
Any jam/jelly will do! As long as it's sweet. Or perhaps served with salted butter would work too.
* I have since toasted the loaf added butter and jam and it's very pleasing!
- MethodOven heated to 160 degrees Celsius (fan oven)
- Mix the flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda together
- Then take the eggs, apple sauce, yogurt and vanilla extract and mix well
- Add the mashed bananas to this mixture followed by the blueberries
- Mix the flour etc into this til all combined
- Pour the mixture into a greased and lined loaf tin and cook for 25-30 minutes
- Once cooked (a golden colour) let cool on a rack and if adding the drizzle do this before it gets too cold.